Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. Empty
PostSubject: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Just look at these screenshots I took while logging on briefly just a dozen or so minutes from when I made this post.
I left Dantooine for a few minutes and then came back to see that there was still IMPs SF over in Darkside Manor. So, curious, I snuck over there to investigate...
Just look CAREFULLY at what's happening in the screenshots and you tell me what you think they're doing.

GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. ScreenShot0061-1
GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. ScreenShot0062-1
GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. ScreenShot0066

I have other screenshots if we need more info. But I think it's clear enough, what's happeneing there.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kliff Edge on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 am

If -Sith is allies with TRON i wont support them in this war thingy before we deffently made something clear with them
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 am

Are we certain this is the same "Sith" guild that Lethias is in?

I thought they were spelled 'Sith not -Sith
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

PostSubject: Re: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 am

hmmm seems like they h8 us enough 2 team up ohhh well good luck 2 them alth im supprised u could get that close
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 am

Kliff Edge wrote:
Are we certain this is the same "Sith" guild that Lethias is in?

I thought they were spelled 'Sith not -Sith

It is -Sith unfornatully... i know the guild leader :S
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 am

Well, then things are serious.

granto350 wrote:
hmmm seems like they h8 us enough 2 team up ohhh well good luck 2 them alth im supprised u could get that close

Power-assisted sprint + Take cover = Move-in fast without anyone seeing you until you're right infront of them. (Take Cover takes you off of radar, long enough not to be seen)

If you look closer at the screenshots you can see that they didn't even notice me until AFTER I ran through the crowd and stood by that Guild hall. After that they all started firing off their Camo-detect, thinking I was PvP. I wasn't. I circled around after Sinosx cloned and started going PvP again - but then he got on a speeder and rode away....clearly they told the TRON Rebel to leave, so they wouldn't get in trouble. little did they know I snapped a bunch of Screenshots as I went by.

Quote :
I witnessed this Rebel-Faction player "Sinosx" (with no buffs aside from a 5-piece heroic set - assumed to be a trader, who convieniently is in TRON) go SF 3 or 4 times from Darkside Manor's Cloner and run right back into the crowd of TRON and -Sith guild members who were all SF and about half-buffed (Ent Buff, Tact stim and about 5 Med buffs)
"Sinosx left only after they all saw me - he was going SF as he was running away and nobody was chasing him. They all stood there, as if they expected me to say something. I bowed and drove away in my BARC, back to EdgeVille, logged off and posted these screenshots.

(oh, by the way I have a plan...)
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

PostSubject: Re: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 am

care to mention the plan or will u say it under modaraters?
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

PostSubject: Re: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm

this act shall not be unhandeld we need to think of our next move Cool

more carefull than ever at this point we should continue this in moderators
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.   GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCW Regions - the TRON (and -Sith) way.
Page 1 of 1