Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

contest  Empty
PostSubject: contest    contest  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:08 am

hello all i would like to post a contest idea

as rep-d have no real theme song i will pay 2mil out of my own creds (yes i finaly have 2 mil so u can tell im serious ) to write a song you will not need to sing it just write the song as it is not for profit and we only 1s who will hear it idont mind you taking another song altering a few words or changing backing music contest will officaly end when 5 entrys hae been made over entrys can be sent in even after closed and you can write more then 1 song if u wish but at least 40% lyrics must be your own a vote will be cast on the forums on wich song is to be the winner good any 1 with a froum account can regester winner will receve 2mil and rep-d will help you to do tasks on a day of your choosing e.g 12th december heroics theme park prequests space and so on

i expect to gets lots of entries so good luck to you all and dont forget its just for fun only rules are have fun enjoy and no deleting others vids (applies to those that can)

an example of what you can do is p play a song and just write under the words that you want to replce them with
Back to top Go down

contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: