Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need your Response

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus
Magnus

Need your Response Empty
PostSubject: Need your Response   Need your Response I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:22 pm

KK just for people that was woner want your opinion on script i doing for roleplay just want to see if u guys think it ok and be honest

All this is now IC

(rebel IC)

* An Image of Princess Leia becomes clear on the rebel commander's viewscreen at an Secret Rebel Base*
Commander,
We have discovered some worrying news from are rebel infultrators.
There is a secret imperial project going on on tatooine that can stop us from gaining control and ever having hope of givening that planet Peace and Freedom like all planets deserve.
From wht we have found out they are working on something big and very dangerous.
We have managed to get a small map of the area but the datapad it was stored on was damaged and is hard to view we have managed to see 3 Defence posts with Anti Air guns and Communication Jammers. Then the main base with the project inside.
This may indeed by a near impossable task but from what i heard you lot are very good at what you do.
Hire anyone you trust commander also you have a full rebel assault unit at your disposable use that wisely.
Good luck commander Please you must continue
*A Quick File is Sent though to the commaders datapad showing him all what the rebels discovered, then the picture disappers*

(Imperial IC)

* An Image of an Confident yet Stressed Imperial Officer appears on the Captains Datapad*
Captain...
I am disterbed by the lack of security on tatooine.
Recently a rebel Infaltration squad has gained a very important and secret document.
We have pursued most of them and killed them, however a few managed to esacpe are grasp.
They have given there infomation to the rebel leaders and now even as we talk i can grantee that they are ammassing to prepare an assault
You...Captain are to gather every imperial trooper on tatooine along with the defence units at are Project Base to defend and hold the base long enogth for us to move in some renforcements.
You have the advantage as there are 3 operational Defence posts with Anti air guns and communication Jammers to slow or even halt there proress to are base.
The main base however is not so strongly deffended an weakness that we are not happy about. Defend that base and hold it for as long as you humanly can.
YOU WILL DIE to defend this base Captain.
I have trust in you, however if you fail to defend it and survive his Lord Vader will deal with you personally and belive me he is no so...Forgiveing!
Tranmitted now is a DataTransmission with the coridenates and all you need to know about the secret Project.
Oh and captain. It is best your Troopers don't know much about what they are defending.. I think you understand what i mean.
Signed

(( Ok guys that like the start point sorry for any spelling mistakes also the blueprints for all storyteller props and things are ready as i said only a date is needed now and it is kinda like an arc i guess but will last just one day hehe also if people want to know more just PM me Thanks a lot and hope we can do this soon

Magnus))

This the website
http://farstarroleplay.forumotion.com/general-community-f12/roleplay-idea-t311.htm
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

Need your Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need your Response   Need your Response I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:47 pm

i think u have to much spare time Very Happy buh nehh it good
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Magnus

Need your Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need your Response   Need your Response I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:50 pm

No i don't have much but when i do i do that as hard as i can usually do fo roleplay things so i work hard for act hehe but yer atm it not going ahead with the act but hopefully soon but might have to leave rep-d to be allowed to hold it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need your Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need your Response   Need your Response I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need your Response
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: