Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The FRC Annual Christmas Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnus
Magnus

The FRC Annual Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: The FRC Annual Christmas Party   The FRC Annual Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Ok so i have been holding other events for the FRC now for sometime like the moon festival party etc so now it is time for the life day festival yay lol
I will be trying to hold this event near xmas to so i can token grond at life day for decor etc. I am hoping to hold around the 20th december at around start of 5pm GMT.
This one i am not making open server cause simply due to IG and Irl things and emotions i just dont have the spirit or energy to sadly but i am going to try my very hardest to organise a xmas party for FRC. I will be holding a raffle with a prize for the winner just a few little things and also the best Xmas story to do with a star wars nature. I along with leiland if willing will judge whoever enters a star wars xmas story and the winner will also get a price so GL.
It will be held in the city of Edgeville on dantooine home to Rep-D and my xmas tree lol. It is meant to be much fun with lots of dancing and joking around.
SO AGAIN TIME AND DATE AND PLACE:
5pm GMT
19/20Th need to decide completely
Edgeville, Dantooine, Top left had corner near hidden rebel base

Activites:
Dressing costume
Best story to be handed in BY start of party
Raffle

Hope to be judged by me and Leiland if possible

AND
please reply if u can or cant come thanks a lot

Back to top Go down