Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rep-D youtube account

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

Rep-D youtube account Empty
PostSubject: Rep-D youtube account   Rep-D youtube account I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:28 am

Greetings all i have created a Youtube account named RepDEntertainment, im gonna start making videos including:

PvP
PvE
Heroics
Instances
Guild wars
Duels
(If you got any other ideas please share with me Smile )

(Kliff i will send you the password to the account, and then perhaps you could post Galaxy's edge on there from now on instead? as then people know its Rep-Ds property Wink )
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D youtube account   Rep-D youtube account I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:53 am

Actually, I was hoping to keep "Galaxy's Edge" on my account - but I'd be willing to put "Adventures of REP-D" (Basically random funny skits, involving everyone in Rep-D.) on there.

"Something stupid this way comes" - was an episode that starts with everyone in Edgeville - we all wake up, and there's a big mess all over the city, Maikel's playing Holonet Games In his helmet, and Pliwo is watching Entertainers in the Cantina

- MEANWHILE AT SETTLEMENT GAMMA -

Fate Pestage, and Klaus, are talking about empire stuff and get on the subject of us - and wonder what "those monkeys are up to now"
then - MEANWHILE BACK AT EDGEVILLE!-

Teimi let loose some Space monkeys in Maikel's house, or something...I gotta find what I had written down for that...but that's what I had planned for the Rep-D "Galaxy's Edge" Spin-off
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D youtube account   Rep-D youtube account I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 pm

First video out Wink
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D youtube account   Rep-D youtube account I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm

2nd vid up
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D youtube account   Rep-D youtube account I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:28 pm

3rd vid

Back to top Go down
Heyguyyss
Recruit
Recruit
Heyguyyss

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D youtube account   Rep-D youtube account I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:49 am

couldnt kill silas ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Red-Bull-Racing
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D youtube account   Rep-D youtube account I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:07 pm

No i couldt Very Happy in beginning i did ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D youtube account   Rep-D youtube account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rep-D youtube account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Theatre-
Jump to: