Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASK REP-D Episode 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

ASK REP-D Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: ASK REP-D Episode 1   ASK REP-D Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Kliff Answers all your questions in this installment of "Ask Rep-D"

Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

ASK REP-D Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASK REP-D Episode 1   ASK REP-D Episode 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 pm

I need people to help with the second episode of "Ask REP-D"...

...2 other people would be great. Might be difficult to coordinate with more than that at the moment - so the Hoth Episode with the "Red Vs. Blue question" might have to wait until I get some more practice in.

The way these episodes will work, though, is alot of the jokes and random stuff is thrown in at the last minute, so we just start flming, and we can come up with ideas right there, using what we have. I'll have a basic script and macros for us to work off of while we're filming animation stuff, so we do the right actions in order so I don't have to edit it too much... and then the actual voices will come later.

Kliff might stay out of this episode, so I can move camera stuff around more freely, and we'll say that I'm off filming my movie, or something. I think I'd like to see Granto and Teimi do this episode - but it depends on how things are going, and who's online when...

Anyway, If I get everything organized and ready to go, Filming should only take about 10-25 minutes - depending on what's going to be done.

With That said - WHERE should we film the Next Episode?

If we do Hoth - then I need Atleast Maikel, Teimi, Pliwo, Granto (Sciscer will be the camera - and I'll move Kliff around with my laptop)

We'll have to do a Fail-Hoth Run, then.

- HOTH ?
- "Zombie Land" ?
- Ord Mantell station?
- Restuss?
- EdgeVille?

Suggest a location - and then think of a question or two that we could ask/answer, possibly having something to do with the location.

Thank you.

{EDIT}

OK! We'll hold off the above for the 3rd episode....
2nd Episode will be set indoors in the lower level of the Crafting Hall. I'll have to decorate it a bit, and I'll fill you all on on the details at the time. I don't think there's going to be too many compicated shots - but it's going to involve some timing and patience on everyone's part....
Back to top Go down

ASK REP-D Episode 1
Page 1 of 1