Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People affected in Japan and the rest of the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

People affected in Japan and the rest of the world Empty
PostSubject: People affected in Japan and the rest of the world   People affected in Japan and the rest of the world I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:28 pm

I recently got word that someone from ingame named Kisa' (whom I never spoke to personally, but I've seen her before) sister to Kard Moisey, has died due to injuries from the Tsunami in Japan.

Most people that I know in Japan so far, have survived - I think it would be a good gesture for REP-D to pay our respects to her and her guild for their loss

Time and date is tomorrow at 5PM GMT / 12PM EST (Gish and Teimi's time)
More details are here:
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=1187494

{EDIT}

As sad as it may sound - this still needs to be confirmed - some people have been known to have a sick sense of humor when it comes to Real life/IN-GAME.

I think they mean to have it at the Starport in Restuss (the working one, NOT THE destroyed PvP ZONE) but keep your ears open. I'll be attending - but I'm not entering Restuss PvP zone - if that's where they're holding it.
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

People affected in Japan and the rest of the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: People affected in Japan and the rest of the world   People affected in Japan and the rest of the world I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 pm

if im online i will be honored to attend and pay my respects

any 1 can live forever the body passes but the spirts and memorys live on

also the ppl who did pokemon and hello kitty passed away as well

but anyway i will try be online to pay my respects
Back to top Go down

People affected in Japan and the rest of the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: