Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when im online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

when im online Empty
PostSubject: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 pm

hey just an idea if we make a time table or somthing showing when were normaly online it might help plan events we dont have to stick to it just will help people without xbox to stay in the loop i know its a bit of work but its worth it in my oppion it will help

ALL HAIL LORD TEIMI KING OF THE FOOLS jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Good idea.

I can be online every-other weekend...prettymuch anytime. (I have this week-end off, so Next weekend I'm mosly unavailable - but I may be out at my parent's place this weekend...so, my online time will be limited.)

I have almost every Wednesday off. And like this work rotation - I have every-other Monday & Tuesday off. I'm almost always working on Thursday and Friday.

Time of day for any of these days depends on when I sleep. But I'm almost always online after 12-1pm CST. Probably around 6-7PM U.K./Netherlands...I'm guessing though.
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:08 am

Ehh its random for me so Razz
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Turns out I may not be online much this month and maybe even less next month...
(This weekend might be the last time I'll be online for 100% ass-kicking mayhem, for awhile.)

it seems sometime within the next few weeks - my lady friend from Norway (foriegn-exchange student, I met), is coming back to the U.S. with her Parents to visit her Sister (who is currently an Exchange Student.) So, I have alot of things I need to focus on, after this weekend, simply because I don't know how the next several weeks are going to work out.

So online time near the end of April/Early May, will be limited for me....

{edit}
And HEY! Great! While we're at it, why doesn't my Laptop's hard drive just die?

I'll be limited to one computer at my apartment, and NO screens when I'm away from my apartment...(probably for the best... I need to go outside more often.)
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 am

hey guys i will be back around thrusday ish if some 1 could post the update fro moon festivel (if its been published ) and what is for sale would be happy also kliff maikel any news on thoses droids?
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah the Moon Festival isn't active yet. I think it'll be active, when you come back...

...as for the bomb droids...they're on my vendor. I need money to buy them. I'm broke, until somebody buys some armor attachments from me (Currently +24 x3 statted attachments are going for 700k. I'm selling +25 x3 for 600k - should be easy money if anyone starts buying - +35 x3 Attachments are 1.5mil)

As of right now. I'm just one more collection away from the Reverse-engineering Cybernetic Arm....Once I move my other Trader over from Chimaera, I should have all I need to start making Gauranteed +35 bits, and even start making better weapons (I got some decent Resources on my Chimaera Trader) I also plan on buying a few things off Chimaera, before the move. I think there's a few Mandalorian armor parts that might be cheaper over there - so with a few sales of things I don't really need over there, I should have enough credits to buy a few things before I transfer.
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 pm

nice update just checked it out carnt wait to have a go of it any 1 found any loot yet ? also if kliff or teimi could hold onto the 7year gift for me would appreacte it as wont be back till weekend damn hospitle is a pain damn nurse if i say i wanna walk out with my ass showin y the hell wont they let me i swear i got up and almost out the room and 3 nurses pratcicly dived on me p.s hope u guys havin a good time carnt wait to catch up on what goin on
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:55 pm

They should have the 7 year gift available for another week, yet.
Got the reverse-Engineering arm. However my custom Weapon-Crafting Chestplate (Ubese) doesn't fit anymore since it has sleeves...so I'll have to re-make one... which should be eaiser with this arm.

Anyway. Get well, soon Grant...
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 am

granto350 wrote:
nice update just checked it out carnt wait to have a go of it any 1 found any loot yet ? also if kliff or teimi could hold onto the 7year gift for me would appreacte it as wont be back till weekend damn hospitle is a pain damn nurse if i say i wanna walk out with my ass showin y the hell wont they let me i swear i got up and almost out the room and 3 nurses pratcicly dived on me p.s hope u guys havin a good time carnt wait to catch up on what goin on

We miss ya bud! Sad

Get well soon and if they wont let you go just kick them with ur metal foot!!! if its a woman.. well i dont have to say more do I? Wink Have fun bud and get well Smile
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:14 pm

only on friday saterday and sunday can I get on since evil school started WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE INVENTED
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:32 pm

gish wrote:
only on friday saterday and sunday can I get on since evil school started WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE INVENTED

So you can learn stuff, get a job in the future so you can pay for stuff on SWG. (Yes I know it'll be free in the future - but buying the cardgame stuff won't be.)
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:36 am

gish wrote:

Bullshit gish you sometime get on Xbox in work days
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:31 am

hey guys and magnus of course havent been on recently due to work and computer virus i am working on the virus atm so with luck i should be on befor the end of the week
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:50 pm

just in time... Twisted Evil

pirat I smuggled me booty from distant lands...Thar be treasures beyond ye wildest dreams 't behold on this very day. pirat
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:41 pm

i should be back tomarrow
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 pm

EEEK!
Quick - look busy!

I'll be online early morning...or morning for most people here.

Heroics. Heroics, dagnabbit. We're doing them. All day. and since Maikel has the instance-reset terminal we can do heroics all day...or we can start without people and not worry about missing a heroic -we just do it again.
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:01 pm

instance reset termanl ???? wtf have i missed
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:31 am

It's one of the new Vetran Rewards - Maikel got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

when im online Empty
PostSubject: Re: when im online   when im online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when im online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: