Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my oppion of rp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

my oppion of rp Empty
PostSubject: my oppion of rp   my oppion of rp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:08 pm

ok guys i know this is a semi rp guild but if we do decide to do more rp im out the guild ive got better stuff to do the sit there and type :granto picks up a glass and drinks jawa juice i could be earning cred that i need lvling my trader getting wepons or armor city invasions in my oppion rp is for lvl 10 noobs who are to stupid to lvl and shouldent even play the game
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

my oppion of rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my oppion of rp   my oppion of rp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Lately, I've been feeling kinda the same.

I feel like we get more accomplished when we actually DO quests, and Heroics - and maybe that's what we're better off doing...
Yeah, if we want to Roleplay while we're doing a quest - kill 2 birds with one boulder, then I guess that works.

And it may also be due to the fact that lately my online time is limited, due to school and quickly approaching summer - which, I may not be online at all during summer.

Not to mention, that some roleplay events of are have lasted over 3-5 hours with us doing nothing but kiling stuff in the city.

I know I promised I wouldn't talk about it until it was ready, But someone is starting up a new Roleplay community. MANY MANY people have left The Second act, and they are forming a new Roleplay group with more freedom, that isn't Ruled over by one guild.

So, When the time is right I might just defer all roleplay over to them...but if we're going back to REP_D, then they may not go for it, and I think we should all just stick to what we're doing now, (since we aren't Roleplaying much, anyway) but allowing people in guild to opt-out of Roleplay...

...I like Roleplaying once in a great while - but I can't do it all the time - especially nowadays, and I really CAN'T do it for HOURS on end with it leading up to no payoff at all...

I say lets just go back to the way things were when we were REP_D and SFL. and let's stick to that.
Back to top Go down
Teimi
Council
Council
Teimi

my oppion of rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my oppion of rp   my oppion of rp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Meh I think I agree with you guys. It seems that roleplay has only lead us into situations that we really don't need to be in with people who I wish we had never met to begin with. So instead of dealing with all the shit we get from those who will remain unnamed why don't we just go back to doing what we do best, you know, just being a bunch of boneheads trying to pull together to kick some fucking ass. And of course once in a while we can do roleplay within the guild. This way we just keep to ourselves for the most part and we don't have to deal with people like he who I shall not name.

Besides this stupid conflict between us and them is only going to lead to trouble.

We all have to remember that this is just A GAME!!!!

So let's just go back to what we do best.
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

my oppion of rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my oppion of rp   my oppion of rp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 am

good i was thinking the same BHG has lost the reson for what it was created for so i wanted to go back to the old days AS REP D

im glad most of the members feel the same and ill change it asap

also some of you might have seen / heared me befor i went missing for soem time i was having pains in my side / chest witout a good explainable reson that has cured now but im keeping a eye on it just to be safe
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

my oppion of rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my oppion of rp   my oppion of rp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:49 am

we need to do abit more rp currentley we rp along doing missions or heroics or finishing personal goals this is fine but you cant rp properley along your mission when theres only you and 2 others online and one of you is a trader try to be online more and i will too

last weekend i only saw 5 of you online but only max of 3people online at a time so try to be online in the weekends atleast so we can start orginising squad roleplay and events

also curentley im a full beastmaster so if you need anything let me know and ill have a look if i can find it Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my oppion of rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my oppion of rp   my oppion of rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my oppion of rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Roleplay-
Jump to: