Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About these forums.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

About these forums. Empty
PostSubject: About these forums.   About these forums. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:47 pm

These forums are here to form a community alliance with other guilds and...um, for lack of a better word, allies. Everyone has a say about anything on here. Don't be afraid to speak your mind on a particular issue - there's no favoritism, everyone is equal.

(This will be revised later)
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

PostSubject: Re: About these forums.   About these forums. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 pm

i like hob knobs =] there great tasting and good 4 u
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: About these forums.   About these forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:46 am

Hey Kliff mate you should make more topics able to respond on theres more you cant respond on than you can... well thats just an idea how you can discuss more of the things and find out
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

PostSubject: Re: About these forums.   About these forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:48 am

im making contact with old friends and old guild allys and making them aware of this forums sofar i have contacted 5 guilds about this forums of wich i send the link to the forums to 2 of these guilds

Cool
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: About these forums.   About these forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:15 am

Since you guys dont want the "Act" people mainly Kais and Sate I believe. Watch out with inviting too many guilds, for eksampel now that Johnny Is In SDW and his friends with Dane and Sate
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: About these forums.   About these forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 am

My only problem with "act" people knowing, or being a part of this alliance is that they might stir up trouble on these forums by bringing up certain false rumors/half-truths that were formed by the ugly quarrel as we left the "Act"...

My policy on that is simply: It's over. Get over it. It's in the past. If Johnny or any of the Rebels from the "act" are associated with any of the allied guilds. Let them in anyway. We aren't here to talk about the "act".
This forum and the Alliance of guilds isn't going to be run by BHG, anyway. It's going to be run by everyone in the allied guilds...

So if anyone from the act feels a need to "spy" on us, somewhow...they'll just be wasting their time, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: About these forums.   About these forums. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 am

Kliff Edge wrote:
My only problem with "act" people knowing, or being a part of this alliance is that they might stir up trouble on these forums by bringing up certain false rumors/half-truths that were formed by the ugly quarrel as we left the "Act"...

My policy on that is simply: It's over. Get over it. It's in the past. If Johnny or any of the Rebels from the "act" are associated with any of the allied guilds. Let them in anyway. We aren't here to talk about the "act".
This forum and the Alliance of guilds isn't going to be run by BHG, anyway. It's going to be run by everyone in the allied guilds...

So if anyone from the act feels a need to "spy" on us, somewhow...they'll just be wasting their time, anyway.

See thats why I am more on your side. The act are talking shit about you guys but so are you but you atleast wants just to forget it, get over it and grow up its a game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About these forums.   About these forums. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About these forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: