Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild alliance

Go down 
+2
granto350
Pliwo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 am

Admin you should make a new thing like you did with Blackguards, make it Guild Alliances

There we'll post our Alliances under it
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 am

we have alliances?
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 am

It would probably be good to know who we are allied with, and which of them would be active on these forums.

I think it's about time someone changed the title picture to "FarStar Alliance", with a mesh of different pictures representing ourselves and our allies.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 am

Yes, But I'd rather hear from the Guild leader(s) and the representatives, themselves about this first, so I know wether or not they'll be using this fourm and if I have their official permission to use their guild name, here. I need to know that everyone's kosher with using this forum, as a hub for the Alliance.

Otherwise, if we start making sections for guilds that don't want to be too actively involved, or don't want to be involved, we might start pissing a few people off....(you know that whole "disrespecting us" thing that people throw out there and be immediately insulted, rather than take it for a mis-understanding.)

People can be easily offended, and we need to keep that in mind if/when we start getting allies on these forums.
Back to top Go down
https://rep-d.forumotion.net
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 am

i like the admin hes a smart guy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:18 am

I ban kiss-asses.

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rep-d.forumotion.net
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 am

awww damn it
Back to top Go down
Teimi
Council
Council
Teimi

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:22 am

Heh lucky me then I don't suck up to no one
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 am

Teimi wrote:
Heh lucky me then I don't suck up to no one

Teimi why arent you on SWG anymore Sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 am

ive been contacted by multiple guilds who are considdering a alliance but i want a meeting with them first so ill need to be online when they are and than ill have a meeting with them i would prefer to have a veteran of the guild with me to help me explain how the guild runs and such but if i am on my own on these meetings so be it i just hope i dont fuck i up Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance   Guild alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild alliance
Page 1 of 1