Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Character (RP or otherwise)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

Your Character (RP or otherwise) Empty
PostSubject: Your Character (RP or otherwise)   Your Character (RP or otherwise) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:37 pm

This is more a post on what MY character Kliff Edge is based off of:

Let's see... you take the stunning good looks of James Hetfield from Metallica:
Your Character (RP or otherwise) James_Hetfield_SP

Mix it with about 80% the personality of Jayne Cobb from the "Firefly" series:

(I posted this video - Because it reminds me of REP-D being chased around the galaxy, making deals with other guilds and going against impossible odds...then getting screwed)

And just a bit of the "Macho Man" Randy Savage:

And that's prettymuch Kliff in a nut shell...
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Magnus

Your Character (RP or otherwise) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Character (RP or otherwise)   Your Character (RP or otherwise) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:19 pm

K i was bored so started lookin at all posts on forums on my phone and decided to post this lolz cause i was bored and i can! lol Razz

My looks etc based on

Your Character (RP or otherwise) Sanctu10

and then here what i based by deathtrooper rp on which i still have never done but i will one day IG lol its up to about 5:30 6mins then rest isn't important

and this is when i based my rp on funneral Rp which i did do lol and was so much fun but again this what it was based with ignore all bits but funneral lol Razz

soz it all based around 1 show but its my fav Razz and tell me what ya all think Razz
Back to top Go down

Your Character (RP or otherwise)
Page 1 of 1