Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOE IS FUCKING UP!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 am

Alright i just want to say something, first SOE fucked up jedi Meditate buff, Vision if the past
Then they made Heroic jewlery trade able
Then they took our friend(granto)
And now their FUCKING thinking about to remove "ALL" FUcking Tanking abilitys in Commando so Commando might just be DPS now!

FUCK SOE
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:39 am

THAT WOULD BE A MAJOR FUCKUP
Back to top Go down
Heyguyyss
Recruit
Recruit
Heyguyyss

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Pliwo wrote:
Alright i just want to say something, first SOE fucked up jedi Meditate buff, Vision if the past
Then they made Heroic jewlery trade able
Then they took our friend(granto)
And now their FUCKING thinking about to remove "ALL" FUcking Tanking abilitys in Commando so Commando might just be DPS now!
FUCK SOE

Its not in discussion yet, It's still to be decided on pliwo. Each proff is to be getting an update in upcoming hotfix's in the future updates being planned. So Far BM has had a spotlight and Jedi, and dear GOD I hope they are done with Jedi! Becuase they wont stop maoning until they are the BEST proff. Next in line is Bounty Hunter for an Update. As I said Updates not downgrades, if they were to remove tanking that would be dealt with expertise paths being changed and they would replace it with some thing equal to what the remove. If you want to have your say in the updcoming updates and want some thing changed Please Visit the Proffesion Forums http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/forums/list.m?category_id=40

Hope you feel better now, Love Yodoma
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Red-Bull-Racing
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:46 am

Thank you for clearing that up, Yodo.

I would imagine the overall goal is to balance out the professions, so there isn't any significantly better combat profession (unless you were to put the wrong expertise points in the wrong places)...

I agree about Jedi I really wish people wouldn't make such a big deal about it and we could go back the pre-CU concept of Jedi are in hiding, it's rare to see one, they have to train very hard to even become one....but that's the opinion of an old Star Wars Fanboy fogey like me. =)
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:12 am

i agree with kliff about the jedi being in hiding and hard to become one like in the PRE -CU days that was fun Cool
Back to top Go down
Heyguyyss
Recruit
Recruit
Heyguyyss

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 am

I'm gana let you guys in on a little secret, the Developers at Austin Texas at SOE HQ have actualy been a little bit sneaky, they created a bunch of new stuff like 3 years ago and they have been slowly releasing them on updates for Example the Droids were one of them some of the Battlefield armor and some wepeons, 2 Items from Chronicles (Vehicle ofcourse) and new creatures, the templates of these were already created like 3 or 4 years ago, and I know for a fact Bespin was one of them, Some devs have been hinting that a massive update to come christmas perhaps a new area or planet. Hopefully it is Bespin, and no there wont be any atmospheric flying lol. and No it is not that Youtube video but that is a rough idea of what it will be like.

Back to top Go down
gish
gish

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:59 am

SO ITS TRUE BESPIN WILL COME
Back to top Go down
Heyguyyss
Recruit
Recruit
Heyguyyss

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 am

It mite be true i dont know, but it has already been created roughly, just its to be decided on. but teh video i put on is a hoax, that is not true at all i was just showing an example. but yeah Devs said there mite be a new planet.
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:51 am

MEH i prefer RYLOTH but i guess ill just have to wait a little longer for that Sad
but atleast we will get something new again Cool
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:03 am

Any new area to explore is always welcome. Even if it's just some kind of instance, or small sandbox. ..

I hope turns out to be massive structure, rather than terrain - exploring all the little corners of the city...Maybe have an instance or two - work as a mercenary to Stop the Empire's hostile takeover of Cloud City, or help the Empire Invade...ah, I sure can dream...
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:05 am

that sound like a good fight ill sure join that battle kliff Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOE IS FUCKING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOE IS FUCKING UP!   SOE IS FUCKING UP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOE IS FUCKING UP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: