Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh my goodness gracious me! Its Continued!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heyguyyss
Recruit
Recruit
Heyguyyss

Oh my goodness gracious me! Its Continued! Empty
PostSubject: Oh my goodness gracious me! Its Continued!   Oh my goodness gracious me! Its Continued! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:19 am

Sorry If I got off topic here some times BUT Assasin's Creed II is continued with multiplayer being released too OMG!! after completing the entire game getting all trophies and finding all the easter eggs I'm just hooked. The continued series Assasins Creed Brotherhood is where you still continue with Etzio's story, not sure what the story line is BUT Oh my goodness gracious me! I'm so excited! some of yous mite of probably heard about it before. here is a little video from NA E3 who hasnt seen trailer it.

makes the hairs on your neck stick up ay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Red-Bull-Racing
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

Oh my goodness gracious me! Its Continued! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my goodness gracious me! Its Continued!   Oh my goodness gracious me! Its Continued! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Heyguyyss wrote:
Sorry If I got off topic here some times BUT Assasin's Creed II is continued with multiplayer being released too OMG!! after completing the entire game getting all trophies and finding all the easter eggs I'm just hooked. The continued series Assasins Creed Brotherhood is where you still continue with Etzio's story, not sure what the story line is BUT Oh my goodness gracious me! I'm so excited! some of yous mite of probably heard about it before. here is a little video from NA E3 who hasnt seen trailer it.

makes the hairs on your neck stick up ay!
ยจ

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY PS3 FIXED FUCKING NOW! YODOMA YOU AND ME ON PS3 LIVE Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Oh my goodness gracious me! Its Continued!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: