Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gish's Thread

Go down 
+3
Kliff Edge
Heyguyyss
gish
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gish
gish

Gish's Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 pm

tist finished the lsj and dsj just needs the sabers
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:06 pm

when I was builing stuff in keren this morning me and the only other group that showed for building phase (not inculding 2 evil hon menbers) I asked a hon trader named bobette for tools about 2 times so did everyone else then he said if you want tools make a trader and that was the 2nd time that has happened so eaither hon is raceist with all rebels or they have problems with all the other guilds luckly we had a few other traders to save the day
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 pm

I has bad news palladin had surergy on his arm so he'll be afk when hes online
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:35 pm

before anyone gets mad at me for inviteing rickhard to guild I didi it because his alt is april-julia
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 am

gish wrote:
before anyone gets mad at me for inviteing rickhard to guild I didi it because his alt is april-julia

next time let us know this befor you invite them (im on vacation with limited internet connection)
(i have to pay for the internet and it costs alot to use it for a long time)
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 am

ill be comming back from vacation on friday so i can be back online in the weekends
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 pm

its his alt plus I told kliff and teimi
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 pm

has anyone thought that if the whole guild has me muted pisses me off because it does so much I would leave the guild because no one unmutes me so I'll mute all of you guys
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 pm

gish wrote:
has anyone thought that if the whole guild has me muted pisses me off because it does so much I would leave the guild because no one unmutes me so I'll mute all of you guys

u never told us it made u mad m8 and lately i have problems in Real life and i am depressed and stressed so sorry for being harsh on u earlier gish :/
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 pm

well I might never get xbox live since I mgiht not get paid that $300
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm

gish wrote:
well I might never get xbox live since I mgiht not get paid that $300

nah i am sure u'll get someday
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:28 pm

yeah in 2 years maybe atlest I have enough money to get odst
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 am

omage scares me and can I be tucker's baby BLARG HONK
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:22 pm

just wanted to post when I'll be online on the forums incase people have not heard

since school has started again (no fair) i will be able to get on only on friday saterday and sunday and I would most likely be simi afk playing halo reach or getting gcw and kliff if you can I has a few stuff you can make if you have time
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Hopefully, soon I'll be moving my Trader from Chimaera over to Farstar (probably next paycheck - gotta watch my spending)... Then we should have every kind of Trader in the guild...
I just moved my old, retired, Main from Chimaera, today....
Back to top Go down
Magnus
Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Yer well rep-d gain one and it loses one as i might be leaveing very soon but i am unsure for the moment i think it is going to be yes to moving as am being offered a rare posistion in the act i really been working for and really don't want to turn i down but i really want to stay with you guys.
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

magnus just stay in touch yh ? and if it donnt work out twith act yourlways welcome back in rep-d
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Agreed. We're always happy to have you around - and if you need to leave for any reason, we won't take it personally - you're always welcome back.
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 pm

if someone can help me with some of the zomibe mission thingys that would be nice can't get past sreach office see you'all friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gish's Thread   Gish's Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gish's Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: