Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1

Go down 
+4
gish
Pliwo
granto350
Kliff Edge
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 Empty
PostSubject: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Let me know what you think...

I'm writing the second episode now and I'm hoping to include some Rep-D members...

Last edited by Kliff Edge on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
granto350
Council
Council
granto350

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:13 am

haha awesome kliff well done man very funny

only bad thing is the music is louder then your character at times so u cannot hear that well not sure if it was inteinal or accident just thought i wold let u know and im guessing it was your alt as the tusken?

but it was funnny as hell lol i watched 4 times keep it up
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:31 am

Hahaha!!!
thats awesome Kliff! I guess u want me and maikel in jabbas palace for number 2 where u meet up with us?

I will be happy to help u, but can u add in descreption of the video that Rep-D is the maker of the movie?
Ofc ur the true maker just to they know who we are and such ^^ and very very nice edited and such i loved the tusken scene XD
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 am

I'll be crediting everyone who's in the movie...

...Hopefully I'll be able to get you guys to say a few lines over voice-chat - if you're wearing helmets, the Sound quality doesn't have to be great, I can make it sound like it does when Boba Fett is talking through his helmet
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 am

nice
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Kliff Edge wrote:
I'll be crediting everyone who's in the movie...

...Hopefully I'll be able to get you guys to say a few lines over voice-chat - if you're wearing helmets, the Sound quality doesn't have to be great, I can make it sound like it does when Boba Fett is talking through his helmet

even me
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:40 am

Well, since your parents might disapprove, Gish. I think I might just put your character in the movie, ahve you move around and stuff, and not have any lines....you'll be a mute character, like Chewbacca (only you don't say anything), and people understand what you're saying anyway.

{edit}

Also about the sound...I have a movie maker program with 5.1 surround capability. I had some stuff panned to the rear speakers, and that sound was either completely lost or it's just at a lower volume when I converted it to stereo for Youtube...

I might have to change it a little and re-upload it someday, soon.
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:40 am

they wouldn't care
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 pm

i loved it i watched it over and over agian and the idea of us helping you in this also sounds good pliwo's idea is nice aswell having us there as hired bountyhunters and mercs of jabba
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:33 am

THIS IS THE GREATEST RvB PSA EVER!
Sarge and Church Give us great professional tips for making AWESOME Web Videos!

Now those are my kinda tips for making a successful web video series!

Last edited by Kliff Edge on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm

this reminds me of a REP-D moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgx1KURKbXI
Back to top Go down
Nate
n00b
n00b
Nate

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Nice work Kliff

This also reminds me of a Rep-D moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGdhtDIVJzY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm

YAY
Back to top Go down
mikese
n00b
n00b
mikese

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 am

i like it Smile
i wanna be in it with granto and everyone
if thats ok with you kliff because ill be cuming back when granto gets back cus im helping him sort his comp out and i miss yu guys like
soo i think it would be really funn Smile
but ill need a new mic
sooo ill get one as soon as i get back on swg Very Happy cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/simpleattraction
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 pm

mikese don't be evil to poor granto
Back to top Go down
RowdyGowdy
Regular
Regular
RowdyGowdy

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am

I added your channels to my "Friends, Family & Network" box a few days ago - should you ever see an increase in subscribers, comments, views and likes you now know why... remember, I am in the youtube partnership program.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JoeyGowdy.com
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

RowdyGowdy wrote:
I added your channels to my "Friends, Family & Network" box a few days ago - should you ever see an increase in subscribers, comments, views and likes you now know why... remember, I am in the youtube partnership program.

Nice! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1   GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GALAXY'S EDGE: EPISODE 1
Page 1 of 1