Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xbox live

Go down 
+2
Pliwo
gish
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 pm

I SHALL BE GETTING XBOX LIVE TOMORROW OR MONDAY MY GAMERTAG WILL BE GISH190
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:46 am

just need my dad to buy a longer internet corde then get a gold card the I get it hopefuly today yay Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:13 am

cool gish, then u can see how u really play Halo on rep-d manners Cool
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 pm

he got the cable but it won't connect I got the gold card it won't let me go on xbox live so my dad will call bestbuy tomorrow and find out whats wrong hopefully

Last edited by gish on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:45 pm

pliwo tomorrow if I find out whats wrong with my xbox and solve it want to play halo 3 but we would have to play on one of the maps that come with halo 3 since I don't have halo 3 odst you will hear my voice then you can tell wolf-blade (who thinks I'am a girl) that I'am not a girl

Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:51 pm

the portdrive was broken since I bought the xbox so I can't go on xbox live Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:58 pm

I'am worried that if I need to buy a new xbox 360 that I would lose all my progress on all my games I've played on the xbox 360 that I have atm

also its very strange that I bought it broken but it wasn't used it could be dust who knows but I'am still worried about loseing everything because I have like G 5896 or something around that
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:04 pm

gish wrote:
I'am worried that if I need to buy a new xbox 360 that I would lose all my progress on all my games I've played on the xbox 360 that I have atm

also its very strange that I bought it broken but it wasn't used it could be dust who knows but I'am still worried about loseing everything because I have like G 5896 or something around that

its saved on ur account not the xbox i believe
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 pm

???????????????????? Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

I sent maikel a email asking him about this
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:53 am

or I can get wi-fi though the connection won't be good I would be able to play on xbox live with you guys YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA xbox live  Icon_exclaim xbox live  Icon_exclaim xbox live  Icon_exclaim xbox live  Icon_exclaim xbox live  Icon_exclaim xbox live  Icon_exclaim xbox live  Icon_biggrin xbox live  Icon_biggrin xbox live  Icon_biggrin xbox live  Icon_biggrin xbox live  Icon_biggrin xbox live  Icon_biggrin xbox live  Icon_lol xbox live  Icon_lol xbox live  Icon_lol xbox live  Icon_lol xbox live  Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 am

gish wrote:
I SHALL BE GETTING XBOX LIVE TOMORROW OR MONDAY MY GAMERTAG WILL BE GISH190

its now gish290
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:59 pm

so it turns out my dad (as most of the time this is his 1st might have) might have lied about my portdrive being broken he told me today hes going to try it at 1 of my cousains houses (I have many cousains mostly from my mom's side some from my dad's side) because it might be that we are connecting it to the wrong router or how ever its spelled so the problem just might be the router and not the xbox portdrive ( sad I wanted one of those new xbox 360s since they are less likely to get the red ring of death some do though and I wanted the other stuff so this might or might not be good or bad news (I want new xbox but thir like $200 atm and I think I only get paid from my camp job which ends in 4 weeks till next summer $20 unless that was from the bus driver
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 am

Well, I don't have a HALO-BOX, but my brother does... he's always on. Maybe if he got to know you guys better he might be more encouraged to come onto Galaxies some time...and let him know that I have a faster computer, that he can have...if he can't stop whining about how slow his is.

His XBOX Live tag is: Sciscer (obviously)

Make sure you tell him you're from the REP-D Guild on SWG, or that you were sent by his brother, Kliff Edge...he might get confused, otherwise.
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 am

k
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:21 am

i tryed to add you on x-box live gish but it sayed your gamertag doesnt exist and it did the same for pliwo so find out what your gamertag is and dont tell your gamer tag is going to be something if it hasnt been made yet some gamertags are already in use so once you are actually on x-box live than let us know your details
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm

I still can't can't get on yet maikel dad to lazy to do any thing
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 am

ok gish im still on vacation so i cant get on x-box live now either but ill be goign back on friday so soon ill be able to be back online
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 am

Add my brother's XBOX live tag - Sciscer - Then some of you can bug him to actually start playing Galaxies, some time.
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

great 1st my xbox now my psp get broken and I don't even know when I get paid I should get a few $100s though plus tips already got $40 in tips
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:44 pm

me and my dad went to go buy a xbox 360 elite with 250GB but they ran out of them and just 2 weeks before they were stocketed on them so maybe by tomorrow or Tuesday I'll have a new xbox 360 but then I need to find out how to transfer all my data from 1 xbox 360 to the new one
Back to top Go down
Heyguyyss
Recruit
Recruit
Heyguyyss

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Heyy Gish! I'll be getting my self a 360 once I touchdown on London, So give me a list of Live games I should get so I can piss about online with you guys!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Red-Bull-Racing
gish
gish

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm

yay got a new xbox 360 but not elite
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 am

hey yodo me pliwo granto neltron and nien-nub are also on x-box live and we have a few games that we play alot with eachother so we can best make the list of games you should look into of buying to play with us online Cool

Back to top Go down
Maikel'

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:33 am

the first game that comes to mind would be HALO 3 along with HALO 3 ODST we are mostley online on those as a team... Me and Pliwo build a few maps togheter and i build over 100 maps alone so i know a thing or 2 about building maps

the game Halo 3 ODST has 2 disks in it 1 is for Halo 3 ODST and the other disk is all the multiplayer maps of HALO 3 of if you want to play the 4player co-op campaine of halo 3 you have to buy HALO 3 aswell if you only want to be able to play halo3 multiplayer with us than you can just buy Halo 3 ODST and you will be able to play all halo 3 multiplayer maps with us including the ones we build

the games all of us on x-box have ARE:

Halo 3 ODST
and some of us have halo 3 aswell i have both just like pliwo

anyway guys react on this so we can make a nice list of games we have and play alot online or thogheter on multiplayer or co-op
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xbox live  Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbox live
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: