Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xbox live

Go down 
+2
Pliwo
gish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nate
n00b
n00b
Nate

xbox live  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:54 pm

If you come on Halo 3 to avoid sploiters in SWG you won't find any salvation lol. But Maikel, Granto, Pliwo, Cranky and I have beaten most of them Smile so come beat some sploiters with us
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Maikel' wrote:
hey yodo me pliwo granto neltron and nien-nub are also on x-box live and we have a few games that we play alot with eachother so we can best make the list of games you should look into of buying to play with us online Cool

and me
Back to top Go down
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Maikel' wrote:
the first game that comes to mind would be HALO 3 along with HALO 3 ODST we are mostley online on those as a team... Me and Pliwo build a few maps togheter and i build over 100 maps alone so i know a thing or 2 about building maps

the game Halo 3 ODST has 2 disks in it 1 is for Halo 3 ODST and the other disk is all the multiplayer maps of HALO 3 of if you want to play the 4player co-op campaine of halo 3 you have to buy HALO 3 aswell if you only want to be able to play halo3 multiplayer with us than you can just buy Halo 3 ODST and you will be able to play all halo 3 multiplayer maps with us including the ones we build

the games all of us on x-box have ARE:

Halo 3 ODST
and some of us have halo 3 aswell i have both just like pliwo

and me

anyway guys react on this so we can make a nice list of games we have and play alot online or thogheter on multiplayer or co-op
Back to top Go down
Heyguyyss
Recruit
Recruit
Heyguyyss

PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 am

Ok My XboX Live Gamertag is Zulubull
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Red-Bull-Racing
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 am

Happy birthday Yodo...sorry, I didn't get you anything. Sad
Back to top Go down
Heyguyyss
Recruit
Recruit
Heyguyyss

PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Kliff Edge wrote:
Happy birthday Yodo...sorry, I didn't get you anything. Sad
Hehe Not a problem tyvm for teh birthday wish! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Red-Bull-Racing
gish
gish

PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm

the card my dad was useing to pay for my xbox live gold menbership has expirered don't know how long till my gold runs out hopfully he will be able to do something sbout before it runs out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox live    xbox live  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbox live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Republic Defenders  :: Century Chickenhawk-
Jump to: