Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space RP idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cloney
n00b
n00b
cloney

Space RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Space RP idea   Space RP idea I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 am

I got this idea by thinking about drug dealings when the cops always bust in. ( i know that has nothing to do with space) And i think we should have some sort of prisoner exchange Space RP like we get a high ranking imp or reb e.g. cathrine (or eny1 else) and we get a prisoner exchange thing go on. But the faction whos high ranking person we got finds out about what were doing and they hyperdrive there to kill us all because BH leader is there (maikel) and Reb leaders are there.

Basically rebs in Capital ships and fighters, Imps in capital ships bombers and fighters, and US in 1 capital ship and fighters. we meet imps or rebs in deep space for trade (we decide area so imps or rebs can just hyperdrive there for surprise) Then whoever we meet thinks we are working with others so the try kill us while they kill other guys and theres an all out space war and we dont leave because bothe rebs and imps have high ranking ppl on them(guild leaders or something).

So we dont get money for prisoner so we get pissed off and blow them all to hell. What a Face (we can keep some of us in different system so we can use them as reinforcements)

So what do u guys think about it?
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

Space RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP idea   Space RP idea I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:08 am

Not bad
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

Space RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP idea   Space RP idea I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 am

not bad at all but we will first need to find a new imp guild to rp with or we need to find some more members of the imp side to make a imp guild for them who will rp with us

MANDY' TALON could be the leader of this guild she is curently in -sith or sith-

anyway she is in that guild so if we are goign to do this we need to find soem imp members

bhg need to go all rebel again or most of it becouse our alliance with SDW and the entree to ther buffhouse '
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

Space RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP idea   Space RP idea I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 am

Beautiful Idea, Cloney!

That is a scenero I've always wanted to do...

If it's done right - it'll be pretty damn fun.
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

Space RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP idea   Space RP idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 am

Kliff Edge wrote:
Beautiful Idea, Cloney!

That is a scenero I've always wanted to do...

If it's done right - it'll be pretty damn fun.

Well Kliff if you always wanted to do that why didnt you post the idea?
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

Space RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP idea   Space RP idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:49 am

I was ust saying I had a similar idea long ago. I can't remember to post everything.
And my idea was not really for roleplay, it was more of an idea for game mechanics...

I'm just saying, I like it.
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

Space RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP idea   Space RP idea I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Kliff Edge wrote:
I was ust saying I had a similar idea long ago. I can't remember to post everything.
And my idea was not really for roleplay, it was more of an idea for game mechanics...

I'm just saying, I like it.

Ahh okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Space RP idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space RP idea   Space RP idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space RP idea
Page 1 of 1