Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New idea for roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teimi
Council
Council
Teimi

New idea for roleplay Empty
PostSubject: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Ok this idea came to me last night while reading Imperial Commando 501st.

I remember Pliwo answering my question about the Death Watch and how he said that they were simply a different faction of mandalorians. Obviously I have been reading about mandalorians for too long, but on the other hand I think this could be something fun.

My idea is that we should start roleplaying as if we were one of the clans under the true Mandalore and we could be at war with the Death Watch. I like the clan idea because that would mean that we would treat each other like brothers(or sisters in case any females join the guild)

And as we all know from visiting th Death Watch Bunker, in game the Death Watch has allied themselves with the Black Sun. So that could be used to explain why Teimi who is a Jedi is hanging around with a bunch of Mandalorians (and slowly starting to accept their culture as his own) since we all know that Teimi and the Black Sun don't get along.

Note Teimi would not be immediatly treated like he was part of the clan due to him being jedi and not fully accepting the Mandalorian culture as his own yet but eventually I would like to see Teimi become part of the "family".

( for the rookies in the guild who might veiw this post, if you don't know, Mandalore is the leader of the Mandalorians. The Death Watch is a seperate faction of Mandalorians who are not ruled by Mandalore but a
different leader instead. And last but not least the Black Sun is an organization of pirates that is feared
throughout the galaxy.)

Please let me know what you guys think about this idea.

Also if any of you guys know anyone who might really be into the Mandalorian Death Watch and would be willing to join in our roleplay maybe we could consider having them make a guild for the Mandalorian Death Watch that would make the roleplay even more fun.

So please tell me what you think about this idea.
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Teimi wrote:
Ok this idea came to me last night while reading Imperial Commando 501st.

I remember Pliwo answering my question about the Death Watch and how he said that they were simply a different faction of mandalorians. Obviously I have been reading about mandalorians for too long, but on the other hand I think this could be something fun.

My idea is that we should start roleplaying as if we were one of the clans under the true Mandalore and we could be at war with the Death Watch. I like the clan idea because that would mean that we would treat each other like brothers(or sisters in case any females join the guild)

And as we all know from visiting th Death Watch Bunker, in game the Death Watch has allied themselves with the Black Sun. So that could be used to explain why Teimi who is a Jedi is hanging around with a bunch of Mandalorians (and slowly starting to accept their culture as his own) since we all know that Teimi and the Black Sun don't get along.

Note Teimi would not be immediatly treated like he was part of the clan due to him being jedi and not fully accepting the Mandalorian culture as his own yet but eventually I would like to see Teimi become part of the "family".

( for the rookies in the guild who might veiw this post, if you don't know, Mandalore is the leader of the Mandalorians. The Death Watch is a seperate faction of Mandalorians who are not ruled by Mandalore but a
different leader instead. And last but not least the Black Sun is an organization of pirates that is feared
throughout the galaxy.)

Please let me know what you guys think about this idea.

Also if any of you guys know anyone who might really be into the Mandalorian Death Watch and would be willing to join in our roleplay maybe we could consider having them make a guild for the Mandalorian Death Watch that would make the roleplay even more fun.

So please tell me what you think about this idea.

Sounds fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teimi
Council
Council
Teimi

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks, and if you have any ideas that might help this one please post it here. Also if I get anything wrong when it comes to the mandalorians please correct me, but I will try to do my research when more details on this come to me.
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:17 am

Teimi wrote:
Thanks, and if you have any ideas that might help this one please post it here. Also if I get anything wrong when it comes to the mandalorians please correct me, but I will try to do my research when more details on this come to me.

Alright i'll keep an eye open then Wink
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:14 pm

But still Teimi it would be very difficult for you to come into the clan then since your a Jetii (Jedi)
As you know Mandalorians dont believe in the force and "Force Sensetives"
So you will have to prove worthy of a Mandalorian Warrior's soul before we would accept you in
Back to top Go down
Teimi
Council
Council
Teimi

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 pm

In my defence, all I have to say is that in the Imperial Commando book 501st the former jedi general Bardan Jusik not only was accepted into the Mandalorian culture, but was also adopted by Kal Skirata, a Mandalorian. So Pliwo it is possible especially since Teimi was never in the Jedi Order to begin with. So I also have an upperhand to most jedi who try to join.

Take that Pliwo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:50 am

I know but theres difference on the clans teimi we arent all the same for eksampel...

Take Clan Ordo and Clan Fett theres Damn alot difference on Fetts and Ordos

Canderous only traveld with the Exile because she proved herself worthy...
And yes I know different people have accepted Jetii's in but still. I wont accept Jetii in just like that Wink

All tho we could say that and this is just an idea to it

Kliff were hunting and he spoted you so he wanted to claim it, he took it a go... but you won Teimi.
Kliff saw you were a good Fighter so he took you to our outpost...

Me and Maikel wanted to "test" you since your a Jetii with Force powers... and in the tests "NO" force powers allowed... Lightsaber is since if it were like kotor we could use the lightsaber aswell....
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:52 am

Teimi wrote:
So Pliwo it is possible especially since Teimi was never in the Jedi Order to begin with.

Dosent change anything Teimi... Jedi Order or not your still a "Force-Sensetive"

When we gonna do the RP, my only advice is " Stay low with Force powers "
Back to top Go down
Teimi
Council
Council
Teimi

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:26 am

And what, the fact that I be one of the best damn pilots in the galaxy don't count for nuthin?!?

Lol jokin around there I figure the main reason that Teimi is working with you guys in the first place is due to his piloting skills and the fact that he is willing to help in the fight against the Death Watch.

So I will try to prove myself to you guys through service under you guys in the fight against the Death Watch/Black Sun alliance. I garintee you won't regret adopting Teimi into the culture. How could you any way? I be the all mighty Teimi.

So BOOYAHH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Teimi
Council
Council
Teimi

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:45 am

Hey wait a minute, no force powers?!?!? That means I can't even heal myself you asshole!!!!! You know I need my heal or I'm screwed.

You know what screw it I'll destroy the Black Sun myself jerk!!!!!!

Of course I'm joking. Can we say no force except heal?
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:34 am

Well, everybody's got a heal ability of some kind...so I'd say that it doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Teimi wrote:
Hey wait a minute, no force powers?!?!? That means I can't even heal myself you asshole!!!!! You know I need my heal or I'm screwed.

You know what screw it I'll destroy the Black Sun myself jerk!!!!!!

Of course I'm joking. Can we say no force except heal?

Ofc you can do healing we'll just say that you used a stim pack or those medical kit thingys from Kotor

By force powers I mean no lightning, throw, pull, push, maelstrom, shock wave those kind
Back to top Go down
Teimi
Council
Council
Teimi

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 am

So I'm not allowed to throw my gun at the enemy? Awww but that be fun. Sad You know Pliwo sometimes your a real fun sucker.

Lol. Ok jokes aside, no worries mate Teimi will figure out some way to show his worth.

By the way Jedi Mind Trick is useful when one wishes to stay covert while on a mission. Especially when the guard conveniently "forgets" we even exist.

Other than that do not underestimate the usefulness the force can be to your organization. It can help with things from healing a wounded soldier to giving you a heads up to when someone is getting close. And of course there are the combat uses.

Besides I am a lighty I only have force throw, shockwave, and spark( spark, lol might as well throw Wolf Blade at them, it would do about the same damage) so I don't really count spark since I rarely use it. So really I only have saber throw and force shockwave.

I'm not sure why I am typing all of this we all already know all this crap.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I will try to use Teimi's force powers in practical manners.

However I won't make any promises that I won't force throw my gun at the enemy, so tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:55 am

Teimi wrote:
By the way Jedi Mind Trick is useful when one wishes to stay covert while on a mission. Especially when the guard conveniently "forgets" we even exist.

DON'T REMIND ME! 3 1/2 F*CKING HOURS! F*CK YOU KAIS, F*CK YOU SALOFEN! A$$HOLES, A$$HOLES, A$$HOLES!

I'm gonna drop a sandcrawler on them from orbit!

Quote :

...And of course there are the combat uses.

However I won't make any promises that I won't force throw my gun at the enemy, so tongue.

Neither will I.

If my gun get's jammed, and I'm being attacked by a pack of wild-furries...you better believe I'm gonna be force-throwing my gun!
Back to top Go down
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 am

Teimi just keep it realistic I mean you can throw your saber or gun at them but then you cant use it before you pick it up...
My point in no Force Throw is you throw it and use "FORCE PULL" to get it back throw it, equip another weapon and then after you can go over and do /Emote Picks up the Lightsaber(Weapon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New idea for roleplay   New idea for roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New idea for roleplay
Page 1 of 1