Republic Defenders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where space bums, dirt huggers, slackers and roleplayers of Star Wars Galaxies' FarStar server, unite!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pliwo
Council
Council
Pliwo

Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community Empty
PostSubject: Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community   Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:24 am

alright as some of us are in the RP community again, i have got sevelry requests to put up the guild war with them for the RP.. so far i vote yes, we'll exclude all others but Me, Teimi, Magnus, Maikel, Kliff, Lightning, 'Catty so far.

I changed my mind, i dont want our reputation to go down.

3/4 votes so far.

0. Guild war System

3. No Guild war System

This vote is already done... 3 voted on no guild war system and 0 on guild war system this vote is over

Last edited by Pliwo on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maikel'

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community   Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 am

if it doesnt ruin our guilds reputation and our trades than i would say the guild wars system

if we do get harrased by other guilds saying we are a roleplay guild or our trades will decrease rapidly i will be agenst the guild war system and stop the guild war

thats all i can say Cool
Back to top Go down
Kliff Edge
Admin
Admin
Kliff Edge

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community   Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:10 pm

For now. I can't say that I'm back in Roleplay - not 100%.

For the time being, I'm just a guest.
I won't be able to do it ALL the time.

So, I leave the decision up to everyone else. If we go with it, I'll be War-excluded unless I'm actually Roleplaying that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community   Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rep-D's part in ROleplay Community
Page 1 of 1